Your Description Blog

sub description.....

East End Hosting reviews


WORST SERVICE EVER

I have had their service for a few months. The technical support SUCKED. Harry (who pretends to be other people and act like they are not a reseller) would pretty much say, tough s**t, for ANY issue!!! He did not help me AT ALL......EVER.

Every time my website had issues, he would NEVER fix it! I started on a shared plan, then went to reseller. If my customers had issues, he would say "get rid of them, they are full of s**t. They are not having issues." What kind of answer is that? He is useless!!

He would suspend/terminate accounts if he did not like your answer back to him, and would say it violated T.O.S, which in most cases WAS COMPLETE B.S.!

IF YOU PURCHASE FROM THIS SCAM ARTIST, YOU ARE A COMPLETE IDIOT!

Biggest Pro: NOTHING
Biggest Con: EVERYTHING!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment